Power to the Jeeple
Jeep has had a great pedigree of engines over its history, and the modern 3.6 is an absolutely fantastic engine. Now mated to the 850RE 8-speed transmission, power, performance, and fuel efficiency are impressive! But start adding heavy armor, winches, and large off-road tires and performance will suffer. Gearing can breathe more life into the overburdened jeep, but more power is what's needed. Enter forced induction.
425 HP Stage 1 Jeep Wrangler JL(2018+) 2/4 door 3.6l supercharger
Starting at $6695 +tax and shipping
Call for install quote
With HAMBURGER’S SUPERCHARGER’S extensive design and manufacturing background, we’ve created a state-of-the art supercharger kit for the Jeep Wrangler. This supercharger kit provides impressive performance and acceleration, with increased overall horsepower and torque that you’ll notice as soon as you start the engine. Considering the close-to 4000 lb. curb weight of the 2018-’20 Jeep Wrangler JL (2/4 door) and 2020 Gladiator, and limited amount of horsepower and torque available from the stock 3.6L V-6 Pentastar engine (285 Horsepower and 260 Lb.-Ft. of torque), we recognized the need for an OEM-quality supercharger to improve overall vehicle performance and acceleration, especially when oversized wheels and tires, along with some of the available heavy duty (and heavy) off-road components are added, which reduce the Jeep’s performance . . . until now!
• Provides impressive performance increases.
• Stage I kit produces 425 hp and 365 lb.- ft. of torque on the stock 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine at 8 lbs. of boost.
• Easy installation. Retains the stock intake manifold thereby maintaining great low-end torque.
• 50-state emission legal. *E.O. pending. (Excluding Tuner Kits)
• Kit includes all necessary installation hardware.
• Custom performance tune included (Excluding Tuner Kits).
• Installs in less than one day.
• Quiet operation under boost and during normal driving.
• Includes high-efficiency air-to-air intercooler.
• Includes dual fans w/shroud for traction oil cooler for extreme conditions
• Lower intake air temperature provides increased overall HP and torque.
• Includes closed loop supercharger traction drive oiling system with SEPARATE cooler from engine oiling system, allowing the supercharger to remain cool and engine oil to remain unaffected, with 24,000 mile or 2 year oil change intervals.
• Requires NO wiring or additional coolant pumps.
• Includes 3 year/36,000 mile limited parts warranty.
• Includes 3 year/36,000 mile limited powertrain warranty (Excluding Tuner Kits).
W/EMISSION LEGAL CALIBRATION E.O. PENDING
COLDER HEAT RANGE SPARK PLUGS INCLUDED
What we have to say about it...
Boost your Jeep with Hamburgers Superchargers! 425 HP and 365 FTLBS of torque. 50 state carb compliant 3-year warranty. The ultimate in driveability. This supercharger is quiet, smooth, and offers fantastic power throughout the entire powerband. The shift patterns are altered to match the new performance and it makes the jeep an absolute joy to drive.
We don't believe in selling any product that we have not personally had some experience with, so when we saw that Hamburgers Supercharger was making a kit for the JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator we had to purchase and install one for ourselves. So we bought a new blue Wrangler Rubicon and with only 117 miles on the clock, got to work!